Peter and Wendy

This was our first Halloween together..well I guess we were dating last Halloween but neither of us remember what we did...so this was the first time we celebrated it together. We wanted to dress up as a famous couple and with Marc's red hair, we opted for Peter Pan and Wendy. We found my costume in about 30 min at DI for 10 bucks. Marc's took a little more time...and money. But it turned out sweet! And it's already safely tucked away in our costume box so that we can use it again and again and it won't get ruined. Hooray! Ok...now the moment you've all been waiting for: picture time!At the party we went to that night, some of Marc's friends teased him about the costume being very appropriate for him--the boy who never grew up. And then Marc said that my costume was appropriate for me too since Wendy is all motherly to all the lost boys. Hopefully that means I'll be a good mother. I thought this picture showed the Peter Pan boyishness very well.

3 comments:

  1. The costumes both look great!!! I'm especially liking the tights....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You guys are so cute! and yes, Rachelle, that means you'll be an amazing mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, the tights! Clark was amazed you got Marc to wear tights Rachelle.

    ReplyDelete