I know..I know...It's been a while

So it's been a while since I posted. Life seemed to go in fast forward mode during our last semester at BYU and I barely had time to breathe. So, it's summer and I've had plenty of fresh air...and now it's time to tell you all about it. First things first though, I'll fill you in on the graduation weekend. For those who don't know, Marc graduated with an undergraduate degree in Physiology and Developmental Biology. I graduated with an undergrad in Dance Education. Marc's older brother was graduating with a law degree from the J. Reuben Clark Law School the same day (which is a part of BYU campus) so the timing of all the graduation festivities got a little tricky. Marc decided to walk with me as part of the Fine Arts Commencement so that we would also be able to attend the Law School Ceremony. I'm sure Marc would have rather been with all his science friends but he was a good sport, and I loved being able to sit with him and receive our diplomas together. My mom-in-law was able to capture this photo of us all the way from the balcony in the De Jong Concert Hall!
There were actually quite a few husbands walking with their dance wives so Marc wasn't alone. But I think all the extra men were throwing off the dance faculty member that read all our names. With the husbands he would say their name as well as what degree they were receiving. I think he got a little flustered with all the big words in Marc's major because he announced Marc as graduating with a degree in "Psychology and Developmental Biology." We joked later that all Marc had to do to earn a psychology degree was walk across a stage. Once we got our diplomas we posed with Marc's favorite dance teacher who happens to be the Department Chair, Marilyn Berrett.
I absolutely love this woman. She is extremely talented in everything she does and has a love of life that is simply contagious. I'm going to miss her so much!
After the ceremony there was of course a lot of posing to be done.



I love these next two pictures with our brothers. I get a kick out of the contrast between the Pierce poses and the Allan poses!



It was a fun day with lots of celebrating, family, and good food. We appreciate everyone who supported us through our undergrad education!!



2 comments: