Halloween Costumes?

The only part I really like about Halloween is the costumes--except I'm not a fan of the blood and gore. I do like the princesses and pumpkins and cowboys though! This is our first Halloween being married and we're trying to decide if we should dress up or not. We haven't been invited to any parties (its a little too early to know if we will be) and we're not entirely sure if we'll even get trick-or-treaters, but I'm still wondering what our costumes will be. My sister told me we should be Ron and Hermoine. I personally think it would be fun to be Peter Pan and Wendy (can you imagine Marc in green tights??). We may not dress up at all. It will probably be more fun to dress up once we have kids. Then we can have themed family costumes :) Here are a few of the most creative kids' costumes I've seen:

Earth...love the green spikey hair.

Hot air balloon rider...so clever!

Baby pasta! I love this one.



1 comment: