Feeling Lucky

We have had baskets of clean clothes in our apartment for days, and neither of us have had time to fold them and put them away--it seems like we only have time to eat, sleep, shower, and study. So, last weekend, Marc had to take a test at the testing center. He got all ready to go but couldn't find any socks (they were all hiding in the mountains of clean clothes). He didn't want to go digging for them, and neither did I, so I told him to wear some of my socks. All of my normal, unisex, black and white socks were also buried, so he had his choice of pink, purple, and rainbow socks. I pulled out my lucky rainbow socks for him to wear thinking that he might want a good luck charm for the test...but I didn't think he would actually wear them. To my surprise, he pulled them right on and then later asked me if I wanted to take a picture of them for the blog. He's such a cutie! Here he is as a fabulous foot model: And they really were lucky! He got an amazing grade on his OChem test! Maybe he'll wear them again! :)

1 comment: